Woods and Water Expo!
Join us and Arkansas Game and Fish at Bobby Ferguson Park November 3 from 11 am to 3 pm for the inaugural Woods and Water Expo! This is a fun, FREE event for the whole family (especially families that love the great outdoors)!
You can enjoy all of these activities and more!
- Fishing Derby by Tournament Trail Inc. Bring your fishing poles! Prizes awarded.
- Canoeing by Arkansas Game and Fish
- Archery Range by Arkansas Game and Fish
- BB Gun Range by Arkansas Game & Fish
- “Bring Your Buck or Doe to the Bank" Photo Contest by Bank OZK. Prizes will be awarded for the biggest buck and for first-time hunters that bring their kill to the event.
- Free hot dogs courtesy of Bank OZK and HealthCARE Express
- ATV Showcase with ATV Education by Bowie County 4H Club and ATV Safety
- Boating and Hunters Education by Billy Jack Crouse and Jake Hambleton State Farm
- Fire and rescue obstacle course simulation by Texarkana Arkansas Fire Department
- Chili cook-off and cooking class by Miller County Extension Agency and 4H Club
- Lots more games and prizes to enjoy!
We will also be hosting a paddle boat race that will benefit our non-profit leadership program, Klondike Leadership Academy. It’s just $100 to register a team of six! For more information and to register a team, contact Suki O’Neal at email@example.com!